Monday 16 February 1987
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Hasheem Thabeet and Ryan Follese.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Livin' On A Prayer by Bon Jovi.
In UK I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me) by George Michael & Aretha Franklin was in the top 5 hits.
Mannequin, directed by Michael Gottlieb, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1987
while Windmills Of The Gods by Sidney Sheldon was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Return of Sherlock Holmes.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing After Burner or Continental Circus.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 February 1987!
Which were the important events of 16 February 1987 ?
- Saint Juliana
- Saint Lucilla
- Remembrance of Lambertus
- Saint Jeremias
- Saints Daniel, Samuel and Elias
- Kyoto Protocol Day (2005)
- Lithuania - Independence Day (1918)
- Hasheem Thabeet: American basketball player.
- Ryan Follese: Pop Singer.
- Nicholas Petricca: Rock Singer.
- Luc Bourdon: Canadian ice hockey player (Born 1987).
- Theresa Goh: Singaporean paralympic swimmer.
- Mauricio Henao: Colombian-American actor
- Yuu Kashii: Japanese actress and model
- Ryosuke Miura: Japanese actor
- Dmitri Borisovich Kabalevsky: Composer, dies at 82.
- John Demjanjuk, accused of being Ivan the Terrible trial begins
- The trial of John Demjanjuk, accused of being a Nazi guard dubbed ''Ivan the Terrible'' in Treblinka extermination camp, starts in Jerusalem.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 16 February 1987
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1987 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer
- Georgia Satellites - Keep Your Hands To Yourself
- Chicago - Will You Still Love Me?
- Huey Lewis & The News - Jacob's Ladder
- Samantha Fox - Touch Me (I Want Your Body)
- The Jets - You Got It All
- Lionel Richie - Ballerina Girl
- Madonna - Open Your Heart
- Ready For The World - Love You Down
- Cyndi Lauper - Change Of Heart
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?