Tuesday 16 July 1907
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Carmelo Larrea and Orville Redenbacher.
Krybskytten, directed by N/A, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 July 1907!
Which were the important events of 16 July 1907 ?
- Botswana - President's Day (2nd day)
- Catholic - Feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel
- Carmelo Larrea: Spanish songwriter and musician.
- Orville Redenbacher: American entrepreneur, the king of popcorn.
- Barbara Stanwyck: American actress nominated four times for the Oscar, for "Stella Dallas," 1937, "Ball Of Fire," 1941, "Double Indemnity," 1944 and "Sorry, Wrong Number," 1948.
- Jean Vaissier: French military aviator, who died on 30 December 1994.
- Maurice Bouladoux: Parthenay Politician.
- Frances Horwich: American educator and television personality (d. 2001)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 16 July 1907
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1907 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- It's Nice to Have a Sweetheart - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?