Sunday 18 December 1994
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Here Comes The Hotstepper by Ini Kamoze.
In UK Stay Another Day by East 17 was in the top 5 hits.
Street Fighter, directed by Steven E. de Souza, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while Crossing the Threshold of Hope by His Holiness John Paul II was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Otvorena vrata.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Clockwiser or Wolverine Adamantium Rage.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 December 1994!
Which were the important events of 18 December 1994 ?
- Roman festivals - Feast of Epona (during Saturnalia)
- R.C. Saints - Gatianus of Tours
- Also see December 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Niger - Republic Day (autonomous in 1958)
- Greek Orthodox Church ? Feast of Sebastian the Martyr
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 18 December
- Comedy Tonight opens at Lunt-Fontanne Theater NYC for 8 performances
- Darryl Strawberry pleads not guilty on tax evasion charges
- General Hospital stars Kristina Malandro and Jack Wagner wed
- Socialist Party (ex-communist) wins Bulgaria parliamentary election.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1994 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?