Friday 19 April 1985
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of April people in US were listening to We Are The World by USA for Africa.
In UK Everybody Wants To Rule The World by Tears For Fears was in the top 5 hits.
Girls Just Want to Have Fun, directed by Alan Metter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while Family Album by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1985.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 April 1985!
Which were the important events of 19 April 1985 ?
- Republic Day (Sierra Leone).
- Declaration of Independence Day (Venezuela).
- Easter Sunday 1908, 1981, 1987, 1992. In the Gregorian Calendar Easter Sunday falls on 19 April more often than on any other date.
- Bicycle Day.
- The Roman holiday of Cerealia ends. (Roman Empire)
- Primrose Day (England) ? primroses are placed on the statue of Benjamin Disraeli in Parliament Square, London on the anniversary of his death (1881).
- George of Antioch
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Emma
- Landing of the 33 (Uruguay).
- Patriot's Day (Massachusetts, Maine, and Wisconsin, USA).
- Zack Conroy: American actor known so far for his roles in soap operas.
- Valon Behrami: Swiss footballer.
- Jan Zimmermann: German footballer.
- 16th Space Shuttle Mission (51-D) - Discovery 4 returns to Earth
- FBI siege on the compound of The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord (CSAL) in Arkansas
- The Soviet Union performs a nuclear test at Eastern Kazakhstan.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?