Sunday 19 May 1985
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jon Kortajarena and Chris Loudon.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Don't You (Forget About Me) by Simple Minds.
In UK 19 by Paul Hardcastle was in the top 5 hits.
Brewster's Millions, directed by Walter Hill, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while Thinner by Richard Bachman was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Henderson Kids.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Formation Z or The Bard's Tale.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 May 1985!
Which were the important events of 19 May 1985 ?
- National Hug-Your-Cat Day
- NASCAR Day USA.(2006)
- Commemoration of Pontian Greeks Genocide in Greece.
- Commemoration of Atatnrk, Youth and Sports Day in Turkey (1919).
- Theophilus of Corte
- Peter Celestine
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Dunstan
Famous Birthdays:19 May
- Nancy Lopez wins LPGA Chrysler-Plymouth Golf Classic.
- John Anthony Walker Jr., is arrested by the FBI for passing classified Naval communications to the Soviet Union.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Simple Minds - Don't You (Forget About Me)
- Madonna - Crazy For You
- Murray Head - One Night In Bangkok
- Wham! - Everything She Wants (Remix)
- Sade - Smooth Operator
- The Power Station - Some Like It Hot
- DeBarge - Rhythm Of The Night
- USA for Africa - We Are The World
- Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World
- Harold Faltermeyer - Axel F
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?