Saturday 20 April 1985
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of April people in US were listening to We Are The World by USA for Africa.
In UK Everybody Wants To Rule The World by Tears For Fears was in the top 5 hits.
Girls Just Want to Have Fun, directed by Alan Metter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while Family Album by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 April 1985!
Which were the important events of 20 April 1985 ?
- USA- National High Five Day
- Blessed Oda (d. 1158)
- Saint Victor (d.303)
- Saint Marcellinus
- Ridv�n begins at sunset (Bah�'f Faith).
- Festival of Matsu, Southeast Asia (2006).
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Taurus.
- Islam - Muhammad's Birthday observed in (2004)
- April 20 (4/20) is associated with 420 (cannabis culture).
- Saint Theotimus (died 407)
- Brent Seabrook: Hockey Player.
- Jadyn Maria: Pop Singer.
- Billy Magnussen: Movie Actor.
- Amanda Fahy: English actress.
- Curt Hawkins: American wrestler.
- Ehsan Jami: Dutch-Iranian politician and activist.
- Karyn Marshall of New York City, New York lifts 303 pounds in a clean-and-jerk lift.
- Firestone World Bowling Tournament of Champions won by Mark Williams.
- Carlos Lopes runs world record marathon (2:07:12).
- The ATF raids The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord compound in northern Arkansas.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 20 April 1985 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?