Friday 21 April 1944
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Antoine Gaudino and Paul Geremia.
Two Girls and a Sailor, directed by Richard Thorpe, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1944
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1944.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 1944!
Which were the important events of 21 April 1944 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
- Antoine Gaudino: French police inspector and lawyer, particularly known to the public for being the investigator of the Urba affair, an incident of political corruption in France pertaining to skimming receipts from public works for use for Socialist party campaigning during the 1970s and 1980s.
- Paul Geremia: American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
- Adrian Hurley: Australian basketball player and coach.
- NFL Chicago Cardinals and Pittsburgh Steelers merge (dissolves on December 3).
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1944 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I'll Get By (As Long As I Have You) - Harry James & His Orchestra (Vocal Dick Haymes)
- Bing Crosby - I Love You
- It's Love-Love-Love - Four King Sisters
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?