Wednesday 23 December 1992
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of December people in US were listening to I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston.
Chaplin, directed by Richard Attenborough, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Dolores Claiborne by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1992.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 December 1992!
Which were the important events of 23 December 1992 ?
- Festivus (from sitcom Seinfeld)
- Oaxaca - Night of the Radishes
- Secular humanism (American) - HumanLight observed
- R.C. Saints - John Cantius ; Thorlac Thorhallsson, patron saint of Iceland
- Sweden - Birthday of Queen Silvia, an official flag day
- Japan - The Emperor's Birthday - Birthday of Akihito, the current Emperor of Japan
- Roman festivals - Larentalia, a festival in honor of Larenta
- Ancient Latvia - Ziemassvetki held
- Jeff Schlupp: German footballer.
- Spencer Daniels: American actor.
- Jeffrey Schlupp: German footballer.
- Eddie Hazel: American guitarist (Parliament-Funkadelic and The Parliaments) (d. 1992).
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
- Wreckx-N-Effect - Rump Shaker
- Shai - If I Ever Fall In Love
- Boyz II Men - In The Still Of The Nite (I'll Remember)
- PM Dawn - I'd Die Without You
- Snap! - Rhythm Is A Dancer
- Bobby Brown - Good Enough
- Shanice - Saving Forever For You
- The Heights - How Do You Talk To An Angel
- Mary J. Blige - Real Love
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?