Monday 23 December 1991
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of December people in US were listening to Black Or White by Michael Jackson.
In UK Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me by George Michael & Elton John was in the top 5 hits.
Naked Lunch, directed by David Cronenberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Scarlett by Alexandra Ripley was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1991.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 December 1991!
Which were the important events of 23 December 1991 ?
- Festivus (from sitcom Seinfeld)
- Oaxaca - Night of the Radishes
- Secular humanism (American) - HumanLight observed
- R.C. Saints - John Cantius ; Thorlac Thorhallsson, patron saint of Iceland
- Sweden - Birthday of Queen Silvia, an official flag day
- Japan - The Emperor's Birthday - Birthday of Akihito, the current Emperor of Japan
- Roman festivals - Larentalia, a festival in honor of Larenta
- Ancient Latvia - Ziemassvetki held
Famous Birthdays:23 December
- Byron Q Griffith: producer/actor, dies at age 73.
- New York Daily News publisher Kevin Maxwell resigns.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Michael Jackson - Black Or White
- Boyz II Men - It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday
- Color Me Badd - All 4 Love
- PM Dawn - Set Adrift On Memory Bliss
- Michael Bolton - When A Man Loves A Woman
- Mariah Carey - Can't Let Go
- Paula Abdul - Blowing Kisses In The Wind
- Ce Ce Peniston - Finally
- 2 Legit 2 Quit - M.C. Hammer
- Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch - Wildside
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?