Monday 23 November 1992
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Miley Cyrus and Gabriel Landeskog.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston.
In UK Would I Lie To You? by Charles & Eddie was in the top 5 hits.
The Bodyguard, directed by Mick Jackson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Mixed Blessings by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Sister Wendy's Odyssey.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing 1869 or DinoCity.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1992.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 November 1992!
Which were the important events of 23 November 1992 ?
- Slovenia - Rudolf Maister Day
- Japan - Kinro kansha no hi (Labour Thanksgiving Day)
- Georgia - St George's Day
- R.C. Saints - Pope Clement I, Saint Columban
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Qawl (Speech) - First day of the 14th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Miley Cyrus: American actress and singer-songwriter.
- Gabriel Landeskog: Hockey Player.
- EunB : Pop Singer.
- Char Cherette: Vine Star.
- 10,000,000 cellular telephone sold
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
- The Heights - How Do You Talk To An Angel
- Shai - If I Ever Fall In Love
- Wreckx-N-Effect - Rump Shaker
- PM Dawn - I'd Die Without You
- Boyz II Men - End Of The Road
- Snap! - Rhythm Is A Dancer
- Mary J. Blige - Real Love
- TLC - What About Your Friends
- Bobby Brown - Good Enough
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?