Tuesday 25 February 1919
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Ingeborg Holm, directed by Victor Sjstrm, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1919.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 February 1919!
Which were the important events of 25 February 1919 ?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- Saint Walburgis
- Saint Adeltrude
- Saint Cesar
- Karl Pribram: Austrian scientist who came out with the holographic theory while specializing in brain study at Stanford University.
- Karl H Pribram: Austrian neuroscientist.
- Monty Irvin: baseball hall of famer (New York Giants).
- F de: Jong Edz Dutch historian.
- A Page: British mathematician and astrologer who emigrated to Argentina.
- Monte Irvin: American baseball player (d. 2016)
- Josef Christiaens: Belgian racing driver (Born 1879).
- Oregon is first state to tax gasoline (1 cent per gallon).
- League of Nations set up by Paris Treaty.
- Oregon places a 1 cent per U.S. gallon tax on gasoline, becoming the first U.S. state to levy a gasoline tax.
- Oregon places a one cent per US gallon (0.26¢/liter) tax on gasoline, becoming the first U.S. state to levy a gasoline tax.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1919 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Sterling Trio - Dreaming of Home, Sweet Home
- There's a Long, Long Trail - Riccardo Stracciari
- A Little Birch Canoe and You - Olive Kline
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?