Tuesday 25 February 1919
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Monty Irvin and F de.
Ingeborg Holm, directed by Victor Sjstrm, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 February 1919!
Which were the important events of 25 February 1919 ?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- Saint Walburgis
- Saint Adeltrude
- Saint Cesar
- Monty Irvin: baseball hall of famer (New York Giants).
- F de: Jong Edz Dutch historian.
- Karl H Pribram: Austrian neuroscientist.
- A Page: British mathematician and astrologer who emigrated to Argentina.
- Karl Pribram: Austrian scientist who came out with the holographic theory while specializing in brain study at Stanford University.
- Monte Irvin: American baseball player (d. 2016)
- Josef Christiaens: Belgian racing driver (Born 1879).
- Oregon is first state to tax gasoline (1 cent per gallon).
- League of Nations set up by Paris Treaty.
- Oregon places a 1 cent per U.S. gallon tax on gasoline, becoming the first U.S. state to levy a gasoline tax.
- Oregon places a one cent per US gallon (0.26¢/liter) tax on gasoline, becoming the first U.S. state to levy a gasoline tax.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1919 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Sterling Trio - Dreaming of Home, Sweet Home
- There's a Long, Long Trail - Riccardo Stracciari
- A Little Birch Canoe and You - Olive Kline
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?