Friday 25 May 1990
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bo Dallas and Nikita Filatov.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Vogue by Madonna.
In UK Killer by Adamski was in the top 5 hits.
Total Recall, directed by Paul Verhoeven, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Stand by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Seinfeld.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing A.B. Cop or Antago.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1990.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 May 1990!
Which were the important events of 25 May 1990 ?
- Ancient Latvia - Urbanas Diena observed
- Saint Reinolf
- Saint Marie-Madeleine-Sofie Barat (died 1865)
- Virginia - Confederate Memorial Day (1868)
- Argentina - Day of May Revolution/National Day (1810)
- Towel Day, in memory of Douglas Adams, is observed in ?
- The Ascension, one of the great feasts in the Christian liturgical calendar
- Saint Bede the Venerable (died 735)
- Saint Frederic
- Saint Augustine of Canterbury
- Saint Bruno of Wnrzburg
- The former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Day of Youth
- Saint Hildebert
- Chad, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Namibia, Zambia and Zimbabwe - African Liberation Day
- Officially declared Carrie Underwood Day in Oklahoma for her winning American Idol
- Jordan - National Day/Arab Renaissance Day (1946)
- Africa Day commemorating the 1963 fouding of he AU's precursor, OAU
- United States - Memorial Day/Decoration Day, a legal holiday (1868)
- Lebanon, Liberation Day (1999)
- Saint Pope Gregory VII (died 1085)
Famous Birthdays:25 May
- Vic Tayback: Brooklyn, New York -- Actor (Mel-Alice, Khan, Portrait of a Stripper).
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Madonna - Vogue
- Heart - All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You
- Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U
- Wilson Phillips - Hold On
- Janet Jackson - Alright
- Bell Biv DeVoe - Poison
- Linear - Sending All My Love
- Roxette - It Must Have Been Love
- M.C. Hammer - U Can't Touch This
- Rod Stewart - This Old Heart Of Mine
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?