Tuesday 22 May 1990
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include BryanStars and Adrian Marcel.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Vogue by Madonna.
In UK Killer by Adamski was in the top 5 hits.
Back to the Future Part III, directed by Robert Zemeckis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Stand by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Answers with Bayless Conley.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Elvira: Mistress of the Dark or Aretha.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1990.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 May 1990!
Which were the important events of 22 May 1990 ?
- Saint Humilita
- Saint Rita of Cascia
- Victoria Day in Canada
- World Biodiversity Day.
- Republic of Yemen - National Day.
- National Heroes Day in Sri Lanka.
- National Maritime Day in the United States.()
- Saint Atto
- Saint Emile
- Saint Fulk
- Saint Lupus
- Saint Romanus
- Saint Julia
- Saint Renata of Bavaria
- BryanStars : YouTube Star.
- Adrian Marcel: R&B Singer.
- Joey Ahern: Vine Star.
- Alexandra Dowling: English actress.
- Anne-Julia Hagen: German model Miss Germany 2010.
- Melanie Klaffner: Austrian tennis player
- Mikk Reintam: Estonian footballer
- Wyatt Roy: Australian politician
- Andre Dawson sets record being intentionally walked 5 times
- Dow Jones Average hits a record 2,852.23
- Final episode of Newhart airs
- Microsoft releases the Windows 3.0 operating system.
- North and South Yemen are unified to create the Republic of Yemen.
- At the Center City at Columbus Circle in New York, Microsoft introduces and ships Microsoft Windows 3.0. This version allows addressing memory above 640 kB. Microsoft spends US$3 million for opening-day marketing, as part of a US$10 million promotional campaign.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Madonna - Vogue
- Heart - All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You
- Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U
- Wilson Phillips - Hold On
- Janet Jackson - Alright
- Bell Biv DeVoe - Poison
- Linear - Sending All My Love
- Roxette - It Must Have Been Love
- M.C. Hammer - U Can't Touch This
- Rod Stewart - This Old Heart Of Mine
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?