Monday 25 October 1909
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Drink, directed by Albert Capellani, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1909.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 October 1909!
Which were the important events of 25 October 1909 ?
- Day of the Romanian Army
- Virgin Islands - Thanksgiving Day : end of the hurricane season
- Republic of China - Taiwan Retrocession Day (1945)
- Also see October 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Feast day of Saints Crispin and Crispian; Six Welsh martyrs and companions; forty martyrs of England and Wales
- Kazakhstan - Republic Day
- Dieter Borsche: German actor who appeared in over 90 films between 1935 and 1981.
- Philleo Nash: American anthropologist, government official and the 33rd Lieutenant Governor of Wisconsin from 1959–1961 as a Democrat.
- Whit Bissel: NYC, New York -- Actor (Time Machine, General Kirk-Time Tunnel).
- Paul Draper: American tap dancer and choreographer whose passion and unique "Ballet-Tap" style led to international stardom.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1909 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- I've Got Rings on My Fingers - Blanche Ring
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1909?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?