Tuesday 27 June 1905
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ruby Middleton Forsythe and Armand Mondou.
Halfaouine, directed by N/A, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
On TV people were watching Urban Legends.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 June 1905!
Which were the important events of 27 June 1905 ?
- National HIV Testing Day in United States
- National Veterans' Day in the United Kingdom 
- Stonewall Day (date of many gay pride celebrations, including those in New York City, San Francisco, Toronto, and Madrid)
- Feast of St Cyril of Alexandria
- Ruby Middleton Forsythe: Teacher (50 years in 1 room school in SC).
- Armand Mondou: French Canadian ice hockey player (Born 1905).
- Russian sailors mutiny aboard battleship Potemkin
- Battleship Potemkin uprising: sailors start a mutiny aboard the Battleship Potemkin, denouncing the crimes of autocracy, demanding liberty and an end to war.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1905 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Tale of the Turtle Dove - Harry Macdonough
- He's Me Pal - J.W. Myers
- Reuben and Cynthia - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
- Uncle Josh and Aunt Nancy in the Subway - Cal Stewart
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?