Wednesday 27 March 1901
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Springtime in the Park, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1901.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 March 1901!
Which were the important events of 27 March 1901 ?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- St. Lydia
- Feast day of Rupert of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Albert Henneberg: Composer.
- Louis Leprince-Ringuet: French nuclear physicist and author who specialized in X-ray research.
- Erich Ollenhauer: German politician and public official who served in parliament from 1949.
- Raymond Berthault: B?r? EXecutives.
- Carl Barks: American illustrator and screenwriter (d. 2000).
- Enrique Discépolo: Argentine singer-songwriter bandoneón player and pianist (d. 1951)
- George Dowty: English businessman founded Dowty Group (d. 1975)
- Eisaku Satō: Japanese politician 61st Prime Minister of Japan Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1975)
- Gilberto Loyo: Mexican-Spanish economist and politician (d. 1973)
- Kenneth Slessor: Australian journalist and poet (d. 1971)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1901 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Ma Blushin' Rosie - S. H. Dudley
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1901?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?