Thursday 27 March 1919
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Halbblut, directed by Fritz Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 March 1919!
Which were the important events of 27 March 1919 ?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- St. Lydia
- Feast day of Rupert of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Simon van Collem: Dutch journalist / TV host (Amsterdamned).
- Pierre Roche: French singer, pianist and composer who became a naturalised Canadian.
- Cornelius Rost: Austrian-German soldier (d. 1983).
- Julian Amery: Baron Amery of Lustleigh, British politician of the Conservative Party, who served as a Member of Parliament for 39 of the 42 years between 1950 and 1992.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1919 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Till We Meet Again - Nicholas Orlando's Orchestra
- After You've Gone - Billy Murray & Gladys Rice
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1919?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 27 March 1919 and get them!