Monday 27 March 1978
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Jimmy Carter (Democratic). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Night Fever by Bee Gees.
In UK Wuthering Heights by Kate Bush was in the top 5 hits.
while Bloodline by Sidney Sheldon was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1978.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 March 1978!
Which were the important events of 27 March 1978 ?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- St. Lydia
- Feast day of Rupert of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Leo Aberer: Austrian singer-songwriter and guitarist.
- Marius Bakken: Norwegian runner.
- Dee Brown: American author (Born 1908).
- Kahlil Joseph: Indian actor and educator.
- Dorothea Lasky: American poet and educator.
- Amélie Cocheteux: French tennis player who reached her career high ranking of No. 55 in the world on 10 May 1999. She defeated world number ten Nathalie Tauziat in the Prostějov tournament in 1999. As a junior, she won the 1995 French Open title.
- Rutles All You Need is Cash is shown on British TV
- Bob Fosse's Dancin' opens at Broadhurst Theater in New York City for 1,774 performances.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1978 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?