Sunday 29 August 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 August 1915!
Which were the important events of 29 August 1915 ?
- The first day of Thoth - which is the first day of the Egyptian calendar. Thoth is the Ibis-headed god of knowledge.
- Slovakia - Slovak National Uprising Day (1944, against the Nazis)
- Eastern Orthodox Christianity and Roman Catholic Church commemorate the beheading of John the Baptist with a feast day
- 1997 - Judgment Day, from the movie Terminator 2: Judgment Day
- Official Yakiniku Day in Japan as proclaimed by the All Japan Yakiniku Association.
- Denys Hay: Historian.
- Ingrid Bergman: Swedish-American actress who won Oscars for "Gaslight," 1945 and "Anastasia," 1957.
- Jean Malrieu: French poet who died in Bruniquel on 25 April 1976.
- Endel Laas: Estonian scientist and academic (d. 2009).
- Nathan Pritikin: American nutritionist and author (d. 1985).
- US Navy salvage divers raise F-4, the first U.S. submarine sunk in accident.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 29 August 1915
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1915 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Estrellita - McKee's Orchestra
- Jane - Peerless Quartet
- On, Wisconsin! - Prince's Orchestra
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?