Sunday 29 November 1908
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Barn i kirke, directed by Carl Alstrup, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1908.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1908!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1908 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- N S Krishnan: Tamil film comedian (d. 1957).
- Jean Ferroir: Clichy physician.
- Adam Clayton Powell Jr: American civil rights leader and politician (d. 1972).
- N Krishnan: Indian actor singer and director (d. 1957).
- Adam Powell: Jr.
- Afet İnan: Turkish historian and sociologist (d. 1985)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1908 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- It Looks Like a Big Night To-Night - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Rainbow - Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet
- Are You Sincere? - Byron G. Harlan
- Beautiful Isle of Somewhere - Harry Anthony & James F. Harrison
- You Have Always Been the Same Old Pal - Henry Burr
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1908?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?