Tuesday 3 November 1908
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Giovanni Leone and Jean Lorain.
En färd på Kinda kanal, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1908!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1908 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- Giovanni Leone: Italian politician.
- Jean Lorain: Bourg la Reine Military man.
- Bronko Nagurski: Canadian-American football player wrestler and coach (d. 1990).
- William Howard Taft (Republican) elected 27th President over William Jennings Bryan.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1908 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- When Sweet Marie was Sweet Sixteen - Harry Macdonough & John Bieling
- By the Old Oaken Bucket, Louise - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- Yankee Doodle's Come to Town - Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet
- Rah, Rah, Rah - Peerless Quartet
- Sunbonnet Sue - Haydn Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1908?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?