Tuesday 29 December 1908
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Le paralytique, directed by Louis Feuillade, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 December 1908!
Which were the important events of 29 December 1908 ?
- The fourth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Thomas Becket (optional memorial)
- Claire Dodd: Arkansas, United States -- Actress (Ex-Lady, In the Navy).
- Helmut Gollwitzer: German Theologist / antifascist, dies at 84.
- Magnus Pyke: English scientist and author (d. 1992).
- Gerben Sonderman: Dutch test pilot (Fokker).
- Paul Calvet: Chaumont physician.
- Patent granted for a 4-wheel automobile brake, Clintonville Wisconsin.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1908 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- I'm Glad I'm Married - Billy Murray
- Stille Nacht, Helige Nacht (Silent Night, Holy Night) - Ernestine Schumann-Heink
- When You and I Were Young, Maggie - Will Oakland
- Don't Take Me Home - Bob Roberts
- Old Black Joe - Peerless Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1908?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 29 December 1908 and get them!