Monday 29 November 1915
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Jane, directed by Frank Lloyd, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1915.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1915!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1915 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Teach Me to Smile - Olive Kline & Reinald Werrenrath
- My Sweet Adair - James F. Harrison & James Reed
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?