Friday 29 September 2000
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of September people in US were listening to Music by Madonna.
Meet the Parents, directed by Jay Roach, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2000
while The Bear and the Dragon by Tom Clanc was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2000.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 September 2000!
Which were the important events of 29 September 2000 ?
- Argentina, Inventor's Day - L�szl= J=zsef Bfr='s birthday.
- England, Ireland - One of the four Quarter days in the Irish calendar
- Also see September 29 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Michaelmas - Christian feast of the Archangels St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael
- French Republican Calendar - Amarante (Amaranth) Day, eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 29 September
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 2000 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Madonna - Music
- 98° - Give Me Just One Night (Una Noche)
- Janet - Doesn't Really Matter
- Destiny's Child - Jumpin' Jumpin'
- 3 Doors Down - Kryptonite
- matchbox twenty - Bent
- Sisqo - Incomplete
- (Hot S**t) Country Grammar - Nelly
- Christina Aguilera - Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You)
- Creed - With Arms Wide Open
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?