Monday 30 March 1992
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Save The Best For Last by Vanessa Williams.
In UK Stay by Shakespear's Sister was in the top 5 hits.
Beethoven, directed by Brian Levant, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while The Pelican Brief by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1992.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1992!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1992 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
Famous Birthdays:30 March
- 64th Academy Awards (Silence of the Lambs sweeps with Best Picture, Anthony Hopkins as Best Actor and Jodie Foster as Best Actress).
- CBS TV premieres overnight news program Up To The Minute
- P J Patterson, resigns as 6th Prime Minister of Jamaica
- WNSR-FM (105.1) changes callsign to WMXV-FM (NYC)
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last
- Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven
- Michael Jackson - Remember The Time
- Atlantic Starr - Masterpiece
- Mr. Big - To Be With You
- Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy
- Mint Condition - Breakin' My Heart (Pretty Brown Eyes)
- Mariah Carey - Make It Happen
- Genesis - I Can't Dance
- Celine Dion - Beauty And The Beast
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?