Tuesday 30 March 2010
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Rude Boy by Rihanna.
Clash of the Titans, directed by Louis Leterrier, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2010
while The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Immersion.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Akatsuki no Amaneka to Aoi Kyojin or Aliens vs. Predator.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 2010!
Which were the important events of 30 March 2010 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 30 March
- Colombian soldier Pablo Emilio Moncayo is released after 12 years in FARC captivity. (BBC)
- Russia has a day of mourning following the train bombs in Moscow. (RTÉ)
- The Andaman Islands are rattled by a 6.6 magnitude earthquake. (USGS)
- Two mortuary staff in Shandong are arrested after 21 baby corpses are found in a river. (CNN)
- The body of Sheikh Ahmed bin Zayed Al Nahyan is found by a team of Moroccan and French divers four days after his aircraft crashed into a lake in Morocco. (Al Jazeera)
- The 2010 South American Games are officially closed, with Colombia winning the most gold medals and Brazil just a little over 10 medals behind.
- Somali pirates hijack 8 Indian vessels abducting 120 sailors, biggest abduction count till date, off the coast of Kismayo. (''The Times of India'')
- 10 children, youths and young adults between the ages of 8 and 21 are gunned down, presumably by drug traffickers, in the northern Mexican state of Durango. (CNN)
- Chinese police are hunting a man suspected of killing five members of a migrant family, including an 8-year-old girl, in the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region. (''People's Daily'')
- Seán Quinn's Quinn Insurance goes into administration. (BBC)
- Ten people were shot Tuesday night in what appears to be two drive-by shootings in southeast Washington D.C., with at least four killed. (CNN)
- At least 31 militants were killed Tuesday during Pakistan Security Forces operation in the Orakzai tribal agency. Over 150 militants have been killed in the last six days. (People Dialy)
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2010 ?
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?