Monday 30 May 1932
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pauline Oliveros in Houston and Seppo Antero Yrjonpoika Nummi.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1932.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 May 1932!
Which were the important events of 30 May 1932 ?
- Saint Reinhilde
- Peru ? National Potato Day .
- United States ? Memorial Day (originally ? currently last Monday in May).
- Saint Ferdinand III
- Saint Gabinus
- Saint Jeanne d'Arc
- Trinidad and Tobago ? Indian Arrival Day(National Holiday).
- Pauline Oliveros in Houston: Texas, USA; composer (Sound Patterns).
- Seppo Antero Yrjonpoika Nummi: Composer.
- Pauline Oliveros: American accordionist and composer who is a central figure in the development of post-war electronic art music.
- Ray Cooney: English actor and playwright.
- Ivor Richard: Baron Richard Welsh politician and diplomat British Ambassador to the United Nations.
- Yankees dedicate a plaque to Miller Huggins
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?