Monday October 2, 1995
This day in 30 sec.
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 2, 1995). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include MomoFifaHD .
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Fantasy by Mariah Carey.
In UK Fairground by Simply Red was in the top 5 hits.
Feast of July, directed by Christopher Menaul, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while Dead Man'S Walk by Larry McMurtry was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Stubbe - Von Fall zu Fall.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Attack of the Mutant Penguins or D.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 October 1995
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 October 1995!
Which were the important events of 2 October 1995 ?
- Roman Catholic Church - Memorial of Guardian Angels
- World Farm Animal Day
- Roman festivals - First day of the Ludi Augustales to celebrate the recovery by emperor August of Roman standards from the Parthians
- Also see October 2 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Guinea - Independence Day (from France, 1958)
- French Republican Calendar - Pomme de terre (Potato) Day, eleventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- India - Gandhi Jayanti (birthday of Mahatma Gandhi, 1869)
- Moon Over Buffalo opens at Martin Beck Theater NYC for 308 performances
- Seattle Mariners beat California Angels, 9-1 in a playoff game to win AL West
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 2 October 1995
- Buffalo Bills - Cleveland Browns : 22 - 19
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Hertha - Lubeck : 0 - 0
Premier LeagueUK Soccer
- Southampton - West Ham : 0 - 0
Ethniki KatigoriaFootball (Greece)
- AEK - Iraklis : 3 - 1
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1995 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
Top #10 Latin songs
- Si Nos Dejan - Luis Miguel
- Golpes En El Corazon - Los Tigres del Norte
- Selena - Tu Solo Tu
- Vuelveme A Querer - Cristian
- Sera Mejor Que Te Vayas - Marco Antonio Solis y Los Bukis
- Gloria Estefan - Abriendo Puertas
- Thalia - Piel Morena
- Estupido Romantico - Mazz
- Selena - I Could Fall In Love
- Se Me Sigue Olvidando - Marc Anthony
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?