Tuesday 31 October 1995, Halloween
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Mateo Arias and Joana Costa.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Fantasy by Mariah Carey.
In UK Fairground by Simply Red was in the top 5 hits.
Leaving Las Vegas, directed by Mike Figgis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while The Lost World by Michael Crichton was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Mr. Show with Bob and David.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Atari Karts or Aaahh! Real Monsters.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 October 1995!
Which were the important events of 31 October 1995 ?
- October 31st is Nevada Day
- Protestant Church - Reformation Day: Martin Luther nailed his 95 theses on the Wittenberg church on this day in 1517
- Wikipedia - Wikipedia:Tim Starling Day
- Cornwall - Allantide
- October 31st is Halloween; also see Samhain (an approximate date)
- St. Wolfgang
- St Urban
- St. Quentin
- St. Notburga
- St. Bega
- Paganism and Celts - Samhain
- St. Arnulf
- Also see October 31 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - October 31 is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Antoninus
Famous Birthdays:31 October
- Alan Dudley Bush: Composer pianist / teacher, dies at 94.
- Derek Anthony Enright: Politician, dies at 60.
- Henry A Walter Richard Percy: 11th Duke of Northumberland, dies at 42.
- Lavad "Dr Hepcat" Durst: Vocal / piano, dies at 82.
- Leonard Ernest John Chant: Social Worker, dies at 57.
- Lloyd Lambert: Bassist, dies at 67
- Louis Levy Jr: Music publisher, dies at 84
- Wallace Edward Rowling: Prime Minister of New Zealand (1974-1975), dies at 68
- Rosalind Cash: American actress, leading lady of the '70s on film, stage and TV. Her career flourished in spite of her staunch refusal to portray stereotyped black roles. Cash was nominated for an Emmy for her work on the Public Broadcasting Service production of "Go Tell it on the Mountain." In 1992 she was inducted into the Black Filmmaker Hall Of Fame.
- NHL New Jersey Devils agree to stay in New Jersey
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 31 October 1995
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1995 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?