Sunday September 02, 2018
US date format: 9/2/2018, UK date format: 2/9/2018
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo (see birth chart on September 2, 2018). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
Life Itself, directed by Dan Fogelman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2018
while Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Nazar.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of September 02, 2018?
- Mauritius - Ganesh Chaturthi
- Also see September 2 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Saint Sophia
- Sedan Day (Sedantag) - traditional national German holiday (see Sedan, France) that commemorates Prussia's victory over France in 1870, making the German Empire a reality.
- See more
- A suicide bomber attacks a government building in Mogadishu, Somalia, and causes the collapse of an adjacent school. Three deaths and 14 injuries are reported. (BBC)
- Moro conflict; 2018 Isulan bombings: Another bombing incident occurs in Isulan, Sultan Kudarat, in the Philippines, when an improvised explosive device explodes outside an internet café, killing one person and injuring 15 others. (GMA News)
- Another bombing incident occurs in Isulan, Sultan Kudarat, in the Philippines, when an improvised explosive device explodes outside an internet café, killing one person and injuring 15 others. (GMA News)
- Libyan Civil War (2014–present): Around 400 prisoners, mostly supporters of the late Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi, escape from a detention facility in Ain Zara, near Tripoli, amid fighting between rival militia groups. (BBC)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next September 02If September 02, 2018 is your birthday you're 1 year, 11 months, 10 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 21 days.
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Federal Workers Brace for New Push on Trump Anti-Labor Goals President Trump met a legal setback in moving to curb civil servants’ unions, but agencies may be able to achieve the same goals on their own. [..]
- JD.com Chairman Richard Liu Arrested in U.S. in Sexual Misconduct Case The founder of the prominent Chinese online retailer was released, and the firm called the accusation false. Still, the arrest could be a test of JD.com’s stability. [..]
- See all financial news of September 02, 2018
- 1 USD = 0.862 EUR
- 1 USD = 111.169 JPY
- 1 USD = 0.7736 GBP
- 1 USD = 1.3911 AUD
- 1 USD = 1.3061 CAD