Wednesday September 05, 2018
US date format: 9/5/2018, UK date format: 5/9/2018
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo (see birth chart on September 5, 2018). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
Life Itself, directed by Dan Fogelman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2018
while Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Conspiracy of Silence.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of September 05, 2018?
- War in Afghanistan (2001–present): A Suicide attack at a wrestling club in a Hazara Shi’ite neighborhood of the Afghan capital Kabul and a second explosion apparently targeting emergency services and journalists kills at least 20 people and wounds 70 others. (Reuters)
- A Suicide attack at a wrestling club in a Hazara Shi’ite neighborhood of the Afghan capital Kabul and a second explosion apparently targeting emergency services and journalists kills at least 20 people and wounds 70 others. (Reuters)
- Israel’s Supreme Court rejects appeals against the demolition of Khan al-Ahmar in the occupied West Bank whose fate has been a subject of international concern. (BBC)
- 2018 Atlantic hurricane season: Tropical Storm Gordon makes landfall near the Alabama–Mississippi border in the United States. One death is reported. (CNN)Hurricane Florence, the sixth named storm of 2018, becomes the first major Atlantic hurricane of the year as it strengthens to a category 3 hurricane. (Fox News) (SFgate.com)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next September 05If September 05, 2018 is your birthday you're 1 year, 11 months, 7 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 24 days.
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- AnchorFree, Maker of a Top Online Privacy App, Raises $295 Million The investment suggests that Hotspot Shield and other virtual private networks, or VPNs, are becoming more mainstream. [..]
- Pimco Hires Top Deal Maker From Blackstone The investment management giant announced that it was hiring John Studzinski, who recently said he would step down as vice chairman of Blackstone. [..]
- See all financial news of September 05, 2018
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $79.90
- Apple AAPL: opens at $228.99
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $111.01
- General Electric GE: opens at $12.45
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $145.19
- 1 USD = 0.8594 EUR
- 1 USD = 111.464 JPY
- 1 USD = 0.7745 GBP
- 1 USD = 1.3901 AUD
- 1 USD = 1.3174 CAD