Saturday 3 April 1937
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Sandra Spuzich and William Gaunt.
Marked Woman, directed by Lloyd Bacon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1937
while The Citadel by A. J. Cronin was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Queue for Song.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 April 1937!
Which were the important events of 3 April 1937 ?
- Saint Sixtus I
- Saint Agape (died 304)
- Saint Richard (d.1253)
- Sandra Spuzich: LPGA golfer.
- William Gaunt: Leeds, England -- Actor (Champions).
- Simon Brown: British high court judge.
- Heidi Dohmen: Swiss professional astrologer, in 1981 founder of the astrology group and school Schweizer Astroforum, author of several books and numerous articles.
- Richard Sutphen: American mystic, an active, world-known figure in the New Age field.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?