Monday 3 July 1995
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Alex Steele and Brandon Pulido.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Waterfalls by TLC.
In UK Boom Boom Boom by The Outhere Brothers was in the top 5 hits.
Species, directed by Roger Donaldson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while A Good Walk Spoiled by John Feinstein was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Battlefield.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cheese Cat-Astrophe Starring Speedy Gonzales or F1 Challenge.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 1995!
Which were the important events of 3 July 1995 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
Famous Birthdays:03 July
- Albert Hardy: Photographer, dies at 82.
- Brad Lee Sexton: Bass guitarist, dies at 47.
- Gil Wolman: Situationist, dies at 65.
- Pancho Gonzales: Mexican-American tennis champ, known for a strong serve and fiery on-court personality, a winner of the U.S.
- Eddie Mazur: Canadian ice hockey player (Born 1929).
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1995 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- TLC - Waterfalls
- Monica - Don't Take It Personal
- The Notorious B.I.G. - One More Chance-Stay With Me
- Bryan Adams - Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman?
- Nicki French - Total Eclipse Of The Heart
- Boyz II Men - Water Runs Dry
- Michael Jackson - Scream
- All-4-One - I Can Love You Like That
- Hootie & The Blowfish - Let Her Cry
- Method Man - I'll Be There For You/You're All I Need To Get By
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?