Friday September 04, 2015
US date format: 9/4/2015, UK date format: 4/9/2015
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo (see birth chart on September 4, 2015). The US president was Barack Obama (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was David Cameron (Conservative).
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Cheerleader by OMI.
The Man Who Knew Infinity, directed by Matt Brown, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2015
while Plunder And Deceit by Mark R. Levin was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Nirvana in Fire.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Disney Infinity 3.0 or Endgame: Proving Ground (DEAD).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of September 04, 2015?
- Iraqi Civil War (2014–2017): Iraqi security forces raid the offices of Kata'ib Hezbollah in Baghdad, accusing them of being involved in the abduction of 18 Turkish workers. (Reuters via Economic Times)
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 04, 2015?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face
- Silento - Watch Me
- The Weeknd - The Hills
- Fetty Wap Featuring Remy Boyz - 679
- Fetty Wap - Trap Queen
- Fetty Wap Featuring Monty - My Way
- Wiz Khalifa Featuring Charlie Puth - See You Again
- Jidenna Featuring Roman GianArthur - Classic Man
- Omarion Featuring Chris Brown & Jhene Aiko - Post To Be
- Rich Homie Quan - Flex (Ooh Ooh Ooh)
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $72.93
- Apple AAPL: opens at $108.97
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $42.81
- General Electric GE: opens at $24.18
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $144.57
- 1 USD = 0.897 EUR
- 1 USD = 119.017 JPY
- 1 USD = 0.6592 GBP
- 1 USD = 1.4453 AUD
- 1 USD = 1.3281 CAD