Thursday September 04, 2014
US date format: 9/4/2014, UK date format: 4/9/2014
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo (see birth chart on September 4, 2014). The US president was Barack Obama (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was David Cameron (Conservative).
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Shake It Off by Taylor Swift.
Fasandræberne, directed by Mikkel Nørgaard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2014
while Love Letters by Debbie Macomber was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Equalizer.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cloudbuilt or Final Fantasy Explorers.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of September 04, 2014?
- Monsoon rains in Pakistan kill more than 40 people. (Channel News Asia)
- In the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir, over 60 people are feared dead from floods. (Indian Express)
- 2014 West Africa Ebola virus outbreak:: The Ebola death total in West Africa exceeds 1,900, according to the World Health Organization. (BBC)
- The Ebola death total in West Africa exceeds 1,900, according to the World Health Organization. (BBC)
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 04, 2014?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Nicki Minaj - Anaconda
- Iggy Azalea Featuring Rita Ora - Black Widow
- Iggy Azalea Featuring Charli XCX - Fancy
- Jeremih Featuring YG - Don't Tell 'Em
- John Legend - All Of Me
- Pharrell Williams - Happy
- Tinashe Featuring ScHoolboy Q - 2 On
- Chris Brown Featuring Lil Wayne & French Montana Or Too $hort Or Tyga - Loyal
- Chris Brown Featuring Usher & Rick Ross - New Flame
- Rich Gang Featuring Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Lifestyle
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Credit Card Offers Are Not Always What They Seem Your Money Adviser column asserts that promotional offers for transferring balances to low-interest credit cards can carry risks that consumers may not fully understand; provides some tips for avoiding pitfalls. [..]
- E.C.B., Despite Mounting Pressure, May Wait and See The European Central Bank meets on Thursday and is widely expected to gauge the results of a new loan program before taking further stimulus steps. [..]
- See all financial news of September 04, 2014
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $99.00
- Apple AAPL: opens at $98.85
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $44.74
- General Electric GE: opens at $25.99
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $191.69
- 1 USD = 105.29 JPY
- 1 USD = 1.0875 CAD
- 1 USD = 0.9325 CHF
- 1 USD = 6.1383 CNY
- 1 EUR = 136.21 JPY