Monday 6 January 2014, Epiphany
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
Sholay, directed by Ramesh Sippy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2014
while The Fault in Our Stars by John Green was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Série Noire.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Asphalt Overdrive or Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Wii U.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 January 2014!
Which were the important events of 6 January 2014 ?
- Epiphany (National Holiday) in Italy
- Christianity (except Eastern and Oriental Orthodox who follow the Julian Calendar) - Epiphany of the Lord (a.k.a. "Twelfth Day of Christmas" and Three Kings Day in some areas).
- In the Irish Calendar- Little Christmas or Nollaig na mBan (Women's Christmas) and/or Twelfth Day.
- Twelfth Night, or The Lord of Misrule
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the ceremonial birthday of Haile Selassie
- Ancient Latvia - Zvaigznes Diena observed
- Armenian Christmas (except in the Holy Land where it's on January 18th - old calendar)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 06 January
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 6 January 2014
Serie AItalian Football
- Catania - Bologna : 2 - 0
- Genoa - Sassuolo : 2 - 0
- Lazio - Inter : 1 - 0
- Milan - Atalanta : 3 - 0
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Real Madrid - Celta : 3 - 0
- Vallecano - Villarreal : 2 - 5
Ethniki KatigoriaFootball (Greece)
- Aris - Apollon : 0 - 2
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?