Tuesday 6 October 1998
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Matt Cornett and Mia-Sophie Wellenbrink.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to The First Night by Monica.
In UK No Matter What by Boyzone was in the top 5 hits.
Elizabeth, directed by Shekhar Kapur, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1998
while The Starr Report by ---- was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Legacy.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dance Dance Revolution or Extreme-G 2.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 October 1998!
Which were the important events of 6 October 1998 ?
- Judaism - Fast of Gedalia (2005)
- Egypt - National Day or Victory Day; celebrates the results of the October war in 1973
- U.S. - German-American Day observed since 1987; Mad Hatter Day
- French Republican Calendar - �ne (Donkey) Day, fifteenth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Ireland - Ivy Day, formerly honoring the Irish revolutionary Padraig Pearse, commemmorates the death of Charles Stewart Parnell.
- Also see October 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Saint Bruno, St Faith
Famous Birthdays:06 October
- Mark Belanger: American baseball player (Born 1944).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 6 October 1998
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1998 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?