Monday October 05, 1998
US date format: 10/5/1998, UK date format: 5/10/1998
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra (see birth chart on October 5, 1998). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Aaron Carpenter and Autumn Jeannette.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to The First Night by Monica.
In UK Rollercoaster by B*Witched was in the top 5 hits.
Show Me Love, directed by Lukas Moodysson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1998
while Tell Me Your Dreams by Sidney Sheldon was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Life of Birds.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Baroque or Formula 1 98.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 05, 1998?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- Monica - The First Night
- Gerald Levert - Thinkin' Bout It
- Dru Hill Featuring Redman - How Deep Is Your Love
- Kelly Price - Friend Of Mine
- Divine - Lately
- Next - I Still Love You
- Mya Featuring Silkk The Shocker - Movin' On
- Tamia - So Into You
- Deborah Cox - Nobody's Supposed To Be Here
- Montell Jordan - I Can Do That
Sport Games on October 05, 1998
- Minnesota Vikings - Green Bay Packers : 37 - 24
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- F Koln - FC Koln : 4 - 2
Division 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Fulham - Wycombe : 2 - 0
- Millwall - Man City : 1 - 1
- Walsall - Reading : 0 - 2
Ethniki KatigoriaFootball (Greece)
- Aris - Panathinaikos : 0 - 1
- Kavala - Panionios : 1 - 5
Make this day unforgettable
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next October 05If October 05, 1998 is your birthday you're 21 years, 11 months, 19 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 11 days.
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $72.56
- Apple AAPL: opens at $34.00
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $102.50
- General Electric GE: opens at $74.69
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $123.75