Wednesday 7 April 1999
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Conner Rayburn .
In that special week of April people in US were listening to No Scrubs by TLC.
In UK Flat Beat by Mr Oizo was in the top 5 hits.
Never Been Kissed, directed by Raja Gosnell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1999
while All Too Human by George Stephanopoulos was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching O Fura-Vidas.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Clue Chronicles: Fatal Illusion or Choro Q 64 2.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 April 1999!
Which were the important events of 7 April 1999 ?
- Saint Herman-Jozef (died 1241)
- World Health Day - April 7th of every year is designated as World Health Day and celebrated by the 191 member countries of the World Health Organization to emphasize significant issues in public health of worldwide concern. Observed annually since 1948.
- The feast of Annunciation is celebrated by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Saint John Baptist de La Salle (d.1719)
- Mozambique - Women's Day.
- The World Trade Organization rules in favor of the United States in its long-running trade dispute with the European Union over bananas.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 7 April 1999
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1999 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?