Friday 11 January 1907
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 11, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre Mendès France and Abraham Joshua Heschel.
Getting Evidence, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 January 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 January 1907!
Which were the important events of 11 January 1907 ?
- Morocco - The Independence manifesto day.
- Japan - Kagami-Biraki (Rice Cakes Festival).
- Feast of the Baptism of Jesus.
- Roman Empire - First day of Carmentalia in honor of Carmenta.
- Nepal - Unity Day.
- Albania - Republic Day (1946).
- Pierre Mendès France: French politician, an attorney by the time he was 21 and the youngest Deputy ever as a Radical Socialist.
- Abraham Joshua Heschel: Educator.
- Abraham Joshua Heschel: Warsaw-born American rabbi, theologian, and philosopher (d. 1972).
- Pierre Mendes-France: French politician (Born 1907).
- Pierre France: French lawyer and politician 142nd Prime Minister of France (d. 1982).
- Abraham Heschel: Polish-American rabbi theologian and philosopher (d. 1972).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Linger Longer Girl - Frank Stanley & Elise Stevenson
- Madama Butterfly: Tutti I Fior (Duet of the Flowers) - Geraldine Farrar & Louise Homer