Saturday 7 April 2001
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Butterfly by Crazy Town.
In UK What Took You So Long? by Emma Bunton was in the top 5 hits.
Joe Dirt, directed by Dennie Gordon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2001
while The O'Reilly Factor by Bill O'Reilly was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Incurable Collector.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cabela's Big Game Hunter: Ultimate Challenge or Disney's Extremely Goofy Skateboarding.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Star Map on 7 April 2001
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 April 2001!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 7 April 2001 ?
- Saint Herman-Jozef (died 1241)
- World Health Day - April 7th of every year is designated as World Health Day and celebrated by the 191 member countries of the World Health Organization to emphasize significant issues in public health of worldwide concern. Observed annually since 1948.
- The feast of Annunciation is celebrated by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Saint John Baptist de La Salle (d.1719)
- Mozambique - Women's Day.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 07 April
- Timothy Thomas, a 19-year-old African-American, is shot by a police officer in Cincinnati, Ohio, sparking riots in downtown Cincinnati from April 10 to April 12.
- Mars Odyssey is launched.
- An M-17 helicopter crashes into mountain in south of Hanoi, Vietnam, killing 16. The flight was carrying United States armed forces personnel searching for MIAs from Vietnam War
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 7 April 2001
- Atlanta Hawks - Houston Rockets : 97 - 110
- Boston Celtics - Washington Wizards : 102 - 100
- Detroit Pistons - Charlotte Hornets : 97 - 92
- Phoenix Suns - Cleveland Cavaliers : 102 - 98
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Aalst - Harelbeke : 0 - 0
- Club Brugge - Westerlo : 2 - 2
- Gent - Genk : 2 - 1
- Germinal - Beveren : 2 - 0
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Dortmund - Bayern Munich : 1 - 1
- Ein Frankfurt - Leverkusen : 1 - 3
- FC Koln - Unterhaching : 1 - 1
- Freiburg - Hamburg : 0 - 0
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Ahlen - Chemnitz : 5 - 2
- Mannheim - Greuther Furth : 2 - 1
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2001 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?