Wednesday April 11, 2001
US date format: 4/11/2001, UK date format: 11/4/2001
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on April 11, 2001). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include GtfoSage .
In that special week of April people in US were listening to All For You by Janet.
In UK It Wasn't Me by Shaggy featuring Rikrok was in the top 5 hits.
Sidewalks of New York, directed by Edward Burns, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2001
while Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Dog Eat Dog.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing 4x4 EVO 2 or Driven.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of April 11, 2001?
- Saint Stanislas
- Juan Santamarfa Day, anniversary of his death in the Battle of Rivas (State holiday in Costa Rica).
- Saint Godeberta
- Saint Gemma of Lucca
- See more
- Film: ''Joe Dirt'' starring David Spade
- GtfoSage : YouTube Star.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 11, 2001?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Sport Games on April 11, 2001
- Chicago Bulls - Washington Wizards : 113 - 109
- Cleveland Cavaliers - Atlanta Hawks : 102 - 107
- Dallas Mavericks - Phoenix Suns : 106 - 111
- Golden State Warriors - Seattle SuperSonics : 101 - 107
- Miami Heat - Boston Celtics : 102 - 97
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Oberhausen - Saarbrucken : 4 - 1
Le ChampionnatFootball (France)
- Strasbourg - Metz : 0 - 1
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Blackburn - Fulham : 1 - 2
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
What news were making the headlines those days in April 2001?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $83.05
- Apple AAPL: opens at $22.98
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $60.65
- General Electric GE: opens at $44.40
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $101.50
- 1 USD = 124.76 JPY
- 1 USD = 1.5627 CAD
- 1 USD = 1.7107 CHF
- 1 EUR = 110.55 JPY
- 1 EUR = 0.6172 GBP