Saturday 7 April 2018
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 7, 2018). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican).
In that special week of April people in US were listening to God's Plan by Drake.
October, directed by Shoojit Sircar, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2018
while Ready Player One by Ernest Cline was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Lost in Space.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
You can also have a look at April 07 across the years.
What the sky looked like on 7 April 2018
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 April 2018!
Which were the important events of 7 April 2018 ?
- Saint Herman-Jozef (died 1241)
- World Health Day - April 7th of every year is designated as World Health Day and celebrated by the 191 member countries of the World Health Organization to emphasize significant issues in public health of worldwide concern. Observed annually since 1948.
- The feast of Annunciation is celebrated by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Saint John Baptist de La Salle (d.1719)
- Mozambique - Women's Day.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 07 April
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2018 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- God's Plan - Drake
- Meant To Be - Bebe Rexha & Florida Georgia Line
- Finesse - Bruno Mars & Cardi B
- Psycho - Post Malone Featuring Ty Dolla $ign
- Ed Sheeran - Perfect
- Look Alive - BlocBoy JB Featuring Drake
- The Middle - Zedd, Maren Morris & Grey
- Freaky Friday - Lil Dicky Featuring Chris Brown
- Sad! - XXXTentacion
- Havana - Camila Cabello Featuring Young Thug
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?