Saturday April 07, 2018
US date format: 4/7/2018, UK date format: 7/4/2018
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on April 7, 2018). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
In that special week of April people in US were listening to God's Plan by Drake.
October, directed by Shoojit Sircar, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2018
while 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos by Jordan B. Peterson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Lost in Space.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of April 07, 2018?
- Saint Herman-Jozef (died 1241)
- World Health Day - April 7th of every year is designated as World Health Day and celebrated by the 191 member countries of the World Health Organization to emphasize significant issues in public health of worldwide concern. Observed annually since 1948.
- The feast of Annunciation is celebrated by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Saint John Baptist de La Salle (d.1719)
- See more
- Israeli troops shoot dead ten Palestinians near the Israel–Gaza barrier, including a Palestinian journalist, as protests continue. (BBC)
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 07, 2018?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Drake - God's Plan
- Bebe Rexha & Florida Georgia Line - Meant To Be
- Bruno Mars & Cardi B - Finesse
- Post Malone Featuring Ty Dolla $ign - Psycho
- Ed Sheeran - Perfect
- BlocBoy JB Featuring Drake - Look Alive
- Zedd, Maren Morris & Grey - The Middle
- Lil Dicky Featuring Chris Brown - Freaky Friday
- XXXTentacion - Sad!
- Camila Cabello Featuring Young Thug - Havana
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- 1 CAD = 4.9327 CNY
- 1 CAD = 14.3104 MXN