Wednesday 11 April 2018US date format: 4/11/2018, UK date format: 11/4/2018
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 11, 2018). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican).
In that special week of April people in US were listening to God's Plan by Drake.
Traffik, directed by Deon Taylor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2018
while A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L?Engle was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Here on Earth.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 April 2018
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 April 2018!
Which were the important events of 11 April 2018 ?
- Saint Stanislas
- Juan Santamarfa Day, anniversary of his death in the Battle of Rivas (State holiday in Costa Rica).
- Saint Godeberta
- Saint Gemma of Lucca
- The Feast Day of Martyr Antipas in the Greek Orthodox Church.
- Saint Danidl of Grimbergen
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 11 April
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2018 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- God's Plan - Drake
- Meant To Be - Bebe Rexha & Florida Georgia Line
- Psycho - Post Malone Featuring Ty Dolla $ign
- Call Out My Name - The Weeknd
- Look Alive - BlocBoy JB Featuring Drake
- The Middle - Zedd, Maren Morris & Grey
- Ed Sheeran - Perfect
- Finesse - Bruno Mars & Cardi B
- Freaky Friday - Lil Dicky Featuring Chris Brown
- Walk It Talk It - Migos Featuring Drake
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
A start-up called Truework aims to give workers more control when lenders contact their employers for employment and salary verification. [..]
Despite recent data breaches, we continue to entrust our personal information to businesses without any standard for judging how safe it is. It doesn’t have to be that way. [..]
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $74.69
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $129.05
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $122.27
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $21.55
- 1 CHF = 8.689 SEK
- 1 CHF = 19.0149 MXN
- 1 CHF = 6.5422 CNY
- 1 CAD = 6.618 SEK
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?