Thursday 7 December 1967
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Vaclav Chalupa and Tino Martinez in Tampa.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Daydream Believer by The Monkees.
In UK Hello Goodbye by The Beatles was in the top 5 hits.
In Cold Blood, directed by Richard Brooks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Confessions Of Nat Turner by William Styron was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Adventure Island.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 December 1967!
Which were the important events of 7 December 1967 ?
- United States - Pearl Harbor Day (observance)
- International Civil Aviation Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Ambrose: Memorial
- Vaclav Chalupa: in Czechoslovakia; rower (Henley Royal Regatta 1989).
- Tino Martinez in Tampa: Florida, USA; first baseman (Seattle Mariners, New York Yankees).
- Tino Martinez: American baseball player: 1st base, Yankees.
- Katsuya Terada: Japanese illustrator.
- House Peters: Silent film actor (Kansas Territory), dies at 87.
- How Now, Dow Jones opens at Lunt Fontanne Theater NYC for 220 performances
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 7 December 1967
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Monkees - Daydream Believer
- The Cowsills - The Rain, The Park & Other Things
- Strawberry Alarm Clock - Incense And Peppermints
- Dionne Warwick - I Say A Little Prayer
- Gladys Knight & the Pips - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
- Lulu - To Sir With Love
- Smokey Robinson - I Second That Emotion
- The Beatles - Hello Goodbye
- Diana Ross and the Supremes - In And Out Of Love
- Victor Lundberg - An Open Letter To My Teenage Son
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?