Saturday 7 December 1985
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dean Ambrose and David Kadouch.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Broken Wings by Mr. Mister.
In UK The Power Of Love by Jennifer Rush was in the top 5 hits.
Clue, directed by Jonathan Lynn, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while The Mammoth Hunters by Jean M. Auel was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Floyd on Fish.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cap'n Magneto or Koronis Rift.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 December 1985!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 7 December 1985 ?
- United States - Pearl Harbor Day (observance)
- International Civil Aviation Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Ambrose: Memorial
- Dean Ambrose: Wrestler.
- David Kadouch: French pianist, named "Young artist of the year" at the Classical Music Awards (2011).
- 51st Heisman Trophy Award: Bo Jackson, Auburn (RB).
- US space shuttle Atlantis returns to Kennedy Space Center via Kelly Air Force Base.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?