Saturday 7 December 1996
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Un-Break My Heart by Toni Braxton.
In UK Knockin' On Heaven's Door / Throw These Guns Away by Dunblane was in the top 5 hits.
Mars Attacks!, directed by Tim Burton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1996
while The Rules by Ellen Fein, Sherrie Schneider was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Pop-Up Video.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Radical Dreamers or Bang Bang Ball.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 December 1996!
Which were the important events of 7 December 1996 ?
- United States - Pearl Harbor Day (observance)
- International Civil Aviation Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Ambrose: Memorial
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 07 December
- Space Shuttle STS 80 (Columbia 21) lands.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 7 December 1996
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1996 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Toni Braxton - Un-Break My Heart
- BLACKstreet - No Diggity
- Keith Sweat - Nobody
- En Vogue - Don't Let Go (Love)
- Celine Dion - It's All Coming Back To Me Now
- Merril Bainbridge - Mouth
- Ginuwine - Pony
- Barbra Streisand - I Finally Found Someone
- New Edition - I'm Still In Love With You
- No Mercy - Where Do You Go
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?