Wednesday 8 November 1967
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Mark Zollitsch and Rhonda Kottke.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to To Sir With Love by Lulu.
In UK Baby Now That I've Found You by The Foundations was in the top 5 hits.
Who's That Knocking at My Door, directed by Martin Scorsese, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Gabriel Hounds by Mary Stewart was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Titel, Thesen, Temperamente.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 November 1967!
Which were the important events of 8 November 1967 ?
- Mark Zollitsch: Orono, Maine -- Kayak (1996 Olympics).
- Rhonda Kottke: Minneapolis, Minnesota -- WPVA volleyballer.
- Kim Dugger in Wichita: Kansas, USA; Miss Kansas-America (1991).
- Jay Taylor: American athlete, pro football player, corner back.
- Courtney Thorne-Smith: American actress.
- Kamar de los Reyes: Puerto Rican-American actor
- Henry Rodriguez: Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic -- Outfielder (Montreal Expos)
- 1st local British radio station begins broadcasting (Radio Leicester)
- Silver hits record US$1.951 an ounce in London, England.
- The BBC's first local radio station (BBC Radio Leicester) is launched.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Lulu - To Sir With Love
- Sam & Dave - Soul Man
- Vikki Carr - It Must Be Him
- Strawberry Alarm Clock - Incense And Peppermints
- Marvin Gaye - Your Precious Love
- The Cowsills - The Rain, The Park & Other Things
- Bobby Vinton - Please Love Me Forever
- Aretha Franklin - A Natural Woman (You Make Me Feel Like)
- Soul Survivors - Expressway (To Your Heart)
- The Association - Never My Love
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?