Wednesday 8 November 2000
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jasmine Thompson and Jade Pettyjohn.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to With Arms Wide Open by Creed.
In UK Who Let The Dogs Out by Baha Men was in the top 5 hits.
Unbreakable, directed by M. Night Shyamalan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2000
while The Last Precinct by Patricia Cornwell was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Hvor peberet gror.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dracula 2: The Last Sanctuary or The ClueFinders Search and Solve Adventures.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 November 2000!
Which were the important events of 8 November 2000 ?
Famous Birthdays:08 November
- The third and final stage of the Egyptian parliamentary election, 2000, ends in victory for the ruling National Democratic Party.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 8 November 2000
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2000 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Creed - With Arms Wide Open
- Madonna - Music
- 3 Doors Down - Kryptonite
- Christina Aguilera - Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You)
- Destiny's Child - Independent Women Part I
- Pink - Most Girls
- N'Sync - This I Promise You
- Samantha Mumba - Gotta Tell You
- Mya - Case Of The Ex (Whatcha Gonna Do)
- Destiny's Child - Jumpin' Jumpin'
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?