Tuesday February 09, 1999
US date format: 2/9/1999, UK date format: 9/2/1999
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on February 9, 1999). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Adrianna Bertola and James Smith.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Angel Of Mine by Monica.
In UK You Don't Know Me by Armand Van Helden featuring Duane Harden was in the top 5 hits.
Office Space, directed by Mike Judge, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1999
while Playing For Keeps by David Halberstam was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Sopranos.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Biomotor Unitron or Fighting Steel.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of February 09, 1999?
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 09, 1999?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- Whitney Houston Feat. Faith Evans & Kelly Price - Heartbreak Hotel
- Monica - Angel Of Mine
- Deborah Cox - Nobody's Supposed To Be Here
- Case & Joe - Faded Pictures
- Gerald Levert - Taking Everything
- R. Kelly - When A Woman's Fed Up
- Brandy - Have You Ever?
- Dru Hill - These Are The Times
- Lauryn Hill - Ex-Factor
- Total Featuring Missy Elliott - Trippin'
Sport Games on February 09, 1999
- Atlanta Hawks - Chicago Bulls : 87 - 71
- Boston Celtics - Miami Heat : 108 - 101
- Detroit Pistons - Philadelphia 76ers : 86 - 90
- Golden State Warriors - Seattle SuperSonics : 71 - 90
- Milwaukee Bucks - Toronto Raptors : 91 - 77
- Roda JC - Nijmegen : 5 - 2
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $72.62
- Apple AAPL: opens at $37.94
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $164.94
- General Electric GE: opens at $97.00
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $167.00